The successful candidate will work closely with the programme manager, key academic collaborators and external stakeholders to define and ensure the successful delivery of the projects.
Candidates are expected to have:
- An MSc or PhD degree in Computer Engineering, a computational science-based discipline, or significant relevant experience.
- Excellent knowledge of advanced supercomputing technologies, such as accelerators, parallel file systems and advanced high-performance networks.
- The ability and experience to articulate a holistic view of the hardware and software components to provide an optimised solution.
- Experience of configuration management and automation methods using technologies such as Ansible and Terraform, as well as cloud computing platforms such as OpenStack.
- Experience of using, managing and deploying large-scale computational and data intensive infrastructures.
- Additionally, candidates should have demonstrable experience of managing highly technical teams, as well as excellent communications skills. The successful candidate will be able to present confidently the work of their team to peers and a variety of external stakeholders.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send a cover letter and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org